CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

My family after Christmas Eve Mass

The 3 of us

Rylee and Auntie Nessa

Pretty Santa dress

Gramma got her special Santa PJ's to wear to bed for Rylee's first Christmas Eve

Giggles

Grampa reading "Twas the Night Before Christmas" to Rylee

Rylee thought Grampa did a great job and loved the book!


Christmas Eve my family all went to church and then came home and had a yummy italian dinner that my mom made. Then we just hung out as a family. Before Rylee went to bed my dad read Twas The Night Before Christmas to Rylee. She sat there and listened to him for the whole book. It was so sweet. My mom said it is now going to be a yearly tradition for him to read it on Christmas Eve.

No comments: