CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Cousins

The Anderson cousins (minus 7 of them) at the Congress

Dustin and I posing for a "CHEERS"

My family (including both of my brothers girlfriends) and my Truscott cousins

Tara, Tanner, and Rylee

Rylee with Grady (my cousin Zac and Meg's baby who is 1 month younger than Rylee)

Rylee going after Grady's face...she loves playing with people's faces.

Vanessa and Holly (my cousin Tina and Joel's girl)...such pretty girls!


While we were home for Christmas we got to hang out with a lot of my cousins. Saturday night before Christmas a bunch of us Anderson cousins all went out together. We went to the Congress for pizza (my favorite) and beer and then one other bar in Ishpeming too. It was so much fun to have all of us out together! Our kids were all at home with their Grandma and Grandpa's. My mom and dad were so excited to babysit Rylee and Brad and I were equally excited to have our first night out.
We also had the Truscott side of the family over on Sunday before Christmas. Cocktail hour started at 1:00 and we hung out all day and night. My mom made an awesome turkey and ham dinner for all of us too. Christmas day we got to see the Anderson side again up at my Uncle Lowell's house. This time the great-grandkids were there too. Rylee is the 11th great-grandchild on that side.
It sure was fun to see everyone and catch up. We always love coming home and seeing everyone but it always makes it that much harder to leave again.

No comments: