CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a good time ringing in the new year. Unfortunately we didn't get to do to much celebrating that night. Rylee and I were both in bed by 9:00. I ended up getting a fever, sore throat etc. that day. I think I just wore myself out over Christmas. Brad went over to our neighbor's who were having a party. He said it wasn't too much fun at midnight because for the first time in 9 years, I wasn't there to kiss him. He had to settle for a kiss on the cheek when he got home later that night. Oh well.

Last year on New Year's we announced to our friends down here that we were having a baby. 2007 was a very special year for us and changed our lives. We are so thankful for our blessing! Not a day goes by that Rylee doesn't make us smile. Being a parent sure does bring a whole new definition to love! We are looking forward to 2008 and all the exciting days ahead...here's to another great year!


We didn't take any new year's pics but I just thought this one was cute.

No comments: