CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

GO PACK GO!





We had some friends over for the Packer game this past weekend. It started out a little scary but then the game quickly turned around. We had so much fun watching the Pack...but not nearly as much fun as we are going to have this weekend. That's right, we are heading to Green Bay to go to the game! My Uncle Lowell was able to find ticket's for us...what an uncle!!! We are so excited! Our friends Jac and Jason are going to go too. They bought tickets on ebay. My mom is going to come to Green Bay to watch Rylee for us. She is so excited to see her grandaughter and we are happy we have a babysitter (and to see her again of course). We are looking forward to a fun weekend! If anyone else is going to the game let us know. GO PACK GO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure when you guys are coming up, but call us!! We'll be watching the game in the comfort of our house - too cold for me!! =) We'll come see you at the hotel or wherever! I'll call you too as this may not get to you in time...

Julie said...

Hi Brooke!

I ran into your mom in Marquette and she gave me this site, it is so cute and I love catching up with your new addition! Jer and I just celebrated Ella's first birthday last week. Here is my email, I would love to get in touch and send you some pics of Ella! julienylund@hotmail.com