CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Baby Cuz is a BOY!

I am sure most of you know by now that I am going to be an auntie! My sister Vanessa is 20 weeks pregnant. They just found out that they are going to have a little boy! We are all so excited to welcome a baby boy into our family. Brad and I are looking forward to having a nephew and of course Rylee is excited to have a little cousin (she had a big smile when I told her all about it). It will be so fun to have those two so close in age. Vanessa started a blog and I added "Baby Grignon" as a link. Be sure to check it out, it's cute. She put some of the ultrasound pics up...it's pretty obvious it's a boy!

1 comment:

Abby said...

congratulations! they will be such good friends. He's going to be so handsome too with those parents...