CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Indy's Children Museum

Last Saturday we went to the Indianapolis Children's Museum for the first time. We went with our friends the Dippold's and the Smith's. The place is huge, it is 5 floors. We probably made it through about 1/4 of it in 2 hours. Then we all got hungry so we went to the cafeteria area and ate lunch before we all headed home. The kids really had a great time. Unfortunatley my camera died after we left the first room but I did take a lot of pictures in the short amount of time my camera made it.

Driving her first race car (Grampa Bernie is going to be jealous)

She's got the hang of this driving thing, she only needs one hand on the wheel.

Going down the slide

I'm not exactly sure what this display is but Rylee thought it was cool.

Playing in the sandtable with Daddy.

She really liked playing with the sand (but used the shovel the whole time.)

Beau and Rylee playing with the train set.

Rylee was so interested in everything that she wouldn't look up for me in any of the pictures.

Rylee and Grace bouncing and yelling in the playgym.

I finally got her to look but no smiles. She looks so serious but I promise she really did have a good time.

Rylee and I on the huge carousel. I was surprised she actually sat on it the whole time and seemed to like it (again you can't really tell by this picture). Daddy watched us and everytime we went around she would wave to him. My camera wasn't working at this point but Abby sent this one to me, thanks Abby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i miss you guys, thats all i can say! :(