CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's A Girl!

It's a girl! Our ultrasound went great today. Our baby girl looks healthy and everything measured right on. We are so happy and thankful to see our baby moving around and hear the news that everything looks great. She weighed 1 lb. and 1 oz. which puts her right at the 55th percentile for 21 weeks (which sounds good to me). She was very cooperative and showed us that she's a girl a few times. I am very excited that Rylee will have a little sister! I love my sisters so much and having a sister is such a special relationship that only sisters understand. We told Rylee tonight that she is going to have a little sister and of course she could care less. She has no clue what that means. But some day she'll understand and love that little sister of hers.

Right now she is still breech and she was in the pike position. Her head is by my belly button, her bum is down, and her legs come up my right side.

Big round belly =)

She's talking to us in this video (or practicing her swallowing skills)

Look at those long skinny legs kicking around. Her measurements all measured right on for the 27th but her legs measured 4 days ahead.

Little feet and toes

Peek! Check her out playing Peek-a-boo.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats to everybody...we will absolutely love having another granddaughter..it will be sooo cute having the 2 girls so close in age...we can't wait..love mom

Stephanie said...

Congrats on the little girl!!! I am excited for Josie to have a little sister too---one day they will love each other:)

Marissa said...

Congrats! That is sooo exciting :) I only have sisters...so I know exactly what you mean! I'm happy to hear everything is going so well!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are all so excited for you! It was so cool...today we are all off of school/work because of a "wind chill warning day" and so we all sat in front of the computer together to check your blog. We all cheered at the same time when the news appeared on the screen! All of us giggled at how funny we sounded! At first most of us thought boy, but after we heard the info on the heart rate, we knew it was a girl. (I really believe in that...Tara was fast and Tanner was slower all the way through both pregnancies.) Again, congratulations from us all! Love and best wishes...Uncle Mike, Auntie Susie, Tara, and Tanner

Becky said...

Congrats!!! Should I be jealous or happy for you. Okay, I'm a little bit of both :)But I'm really happy Rylee is going to be a big sister. It's great to know that you have mostly everything you need for this baby. I hope you pregnancy continues to be wonderful for you!!
Becky, Jason, & boys!!

Anonymous said...

Baby sis has a belly like her dads!!!

Stacey said...

Very exciting - Dad's really going to be outnumbered now!

Kelly said...

yay for another girl!!!! congratulations guys, Rylee will be such a cute big sister :)