CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I've always felt extremely blessed to have the dad that I do. Since I was little I've looked up to him, admired him, and was always so proud to have him as my daddy. To this day nothing has changed. I feel so close to him and know that I can talk to him just about anything. I am lucky because not every girl can say all this about their dad. The father/daughter relationship is so special. Since the day Brad's met me he has known how much my dad mean's to me. When we found out we were going to have Rylee he was so excited to have that special relationship with his daughter too. Now we have 2 girls and Brad has the opportunity to have his 2 girls look up to him as their hero like I do to my dad. I am so proud of Brad for the father that he is. He is so great with the girls and helps me out more than I ever could've imagined. Rylee loves her daddy so much and soon Sadie will be able to show her love for her daddy too.

Daddy and his girls






I am truly so thankful for the fathers in my life! Happy Father's Day to my 2 favorite dads and all the rest of the dad's out there too!

1 comment:

Journey to our baby said...

I bet you are a great dad Brad :) You have a beautiful family.