CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Water Park

While my fam was here we went to a little water park down the street from us. It was our first time going there and it was a lot of fun. I am sure we will be going there a lot more this summer. The kids weren't too sure of the water at first but eventually they played in it. I wasn't expecting to get wet but by the time I left that place I was soaked. Now I know better for next time. Vanessa took a lot of great pictures that I thought I would share. She's got a lot more of Quincy that I am sure she'll put up on her blog too.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANNA GO BACK TO INDY!!!!
miss you guys! Thanks for EVERYTHING!! :)

love you so much!
xoxo for the girls!

Abby said...

Great pics! It looks like you had so much fun. Beau would like to go there too please :)