CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

At The Hospital


Wide awake and only a few hours old


Back to sleep


HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYLEE!!!

Meeting The Family
We called my family at 3:00 in the morning while we were on our way to the hospital to tell them what was going on. They had been waiting anxiously for this call. My mom, my dad, Vanessa, Bailey, and my Grandma Sally were on their way by 6:00 and they got here a few hours after Rylee was born. They were so excited to meet her! Friday happened to be the very last day I could have her and have my dad still be able to make it down because he started football practice on Sunday. I am so glad that he was able to make it - it means so much to me. My brother Brad was not able to come with my family because he had a Dr.'s appt. that morning that he had to go to in order to be cleared for football practice on Sunday. He called me after she was born and said how much he wished he could be there. A few hours later he walked into the hospital room and surprised us all. He had drove down all 10 hours by himself after his Dr.'s appt. just to see us and to meet his niece. Talk about a great brother (and Uncle)...we will never forget that. My brother Ben wasn't able to make it cause his football had started the week before (freshman football...can you believe it?) otherwise he would have been here too. Uncle Ben will have to wait til Labor Day to meet her. Here are some pictures of Rylee and her family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh MY!!! She has GOT to be the most SWEETEST lil' baby in the whole world! Samantha and I are just ooooohing and ahhhhhhing over the photos! Congratulations!!!!!!!! So glad to hear all went well with her delivery and everyone is healthy and happy!

Becky (your California cousin)

Anonymous said...

I have tears in my eyes looking at your pictures. I can feel the wonderment of birth and it warms my heart. So precious!

Brooke - You look absolutely beautiful! I have heard back labor is the worst (luckily never experienced it) but you seem to have pulled through without a scratch. I love the one picture of her right after she was born. Boy she looks like she has a good set of lungs on her!!

Enjoy your miracle. And even though you didn't name her Sabina, I think Rylee Dawn is a great second choice......

Love to all, Bina

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is sooooo adorable and precious, I can't wait to meet her. I am so happy for you all!!! Glad to hear you are doing fine. You look GREAT! I got tears in my eyes reading everything :). Take care.

Lots of Love,

Marissa

Anonymous said...

Another Packer fan is born! How precious and beautiful! We love all the pics and look forward to seeing her in person. Just keep the pictures coming - we can't get enough.....

Our congratulations and very best wishes to all of you.

With lots of love, Dave and Sharron