CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 17, 2007

First Few Days Home

Vanessa has been taking hundreds of pictures these first few days and I thought I would share some of them with everyone. I don't know what I am going to do when my in home photographer leaves us.


What a doll - I can't stop kissing those soft cheeks!


So far she loves being in her carseat and traveling in the car - let's hope that lasts!


Auntie Ness took this one and I thought it was adorable


She looks so tiny in her play yard


I layed her down on her back and when I checked on her she had rolled over to her side for the first time...now she loves to lay on her side.

All curled up and cozy on Grandma

Sleeping in Auntie Nessa's arms

She loves to look at you in the eyes when you talk to her. It is so special and one of my favorite things to do with her.

Wide awake and looking around

Her little toesies

2 comments:

Abby said...

Oooches... That one where her eyes are open she looks just like her mama. Snuggly and sweetness. Hope you are getting some sleep.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.