CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Family Pictures

My family all left Sunday morning. It was very hard to say our good-byes. They didn't want to leave and we didn't want them to either but unfortunately we all knew they had to. They were so much help and we are thankful that they were able to be down here for the first week. They helped with everything! My mom even found out Rylee's favorite position when she is fussy. When her tummy is bothering her she loves to lay across your lap on her tummy and have you rub/pat her back. I am so glad my mom showed us that cause I don't think we would have thought of that. Like I said before, I am not sure what we would have done without them. Saturday night before they left Vanessa took family pictures. Here are some of the pics she took.
4 Generations

The Anderson girls

The 3 of us

2 comments:

Jaclynn said...

Brooke-
I love all the family photos! Good Job Vanessa! We really need to hook her and Tricia up sometime. You look as great as ever and Rylee is just so precious. I'm counting down the days until Saturday to meet her. Give her a kiss for me. Love- Jaclynn :)

Anonymous said...

haha, thanks jaclynn, it helps when you have people like them to work with! Brooke, I miss you guys so much! :( only one more week though and INDY here we ALL come! There's gonna be a lot of people but as long as i get to steal one kiss from Rylee, i'll be happy! Your blog looks great, LOVE YOU so much!
NOW i can finally say.... love, Auntie Ness! =D