CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Rylee was a little mouse for Halloween this year. I've never seen such a cute mouse before =) She wasn't really sure about her costume at first. They had a party at daycare and they said she was not happy at all when they put her hood up but eventually she got used to it. She really didn't need it up because the weather was absolutely beautiful, but she looked so darn cute with it up. It's funny cause I bought this costume thinking it would keep her nice and warm and it even had mittens. Well it ended up being 70 here so needless to say it kept her plenty warm and the mittens were never used.

Here's the serious mouse, still not too sure about the whole thing.

I told you she didn't like her hood at first.

"Mom, what is this thing on my head?"

"I've got eyes on the top of my head."

"Alright, now I am ok with this thing on my head and I will smile."

Let's go trick-or-treating!

One of our neighbors had people over for chilli and fixings before hand. It was really nice to have a dinner besides just candy.

No, they are not bobbin for apples...

...just pop and ice.

After eating, Brad and Ryan took the girls (Grace and Rylee) trick-or-treating in our wagon, while Mindi and I and a bunch of other moms stayed back and handed out candy together. They didn't really get out and go house to house, just got pulled around the neighborhood with the other kids. Next year they will be big enough to go up to the houses.

The little mouse singing her favorite song, "The Itsy Bitsy Spider."

"Check out all this candy!"

"They're all so good I am not even sure what to grab."

After trick-or-treating was over we had a big bonfire in our cul-de-sac with all of our neighbors. It was so nice out. We had a great Halloween! Mindi put up a lot of good pictures on "Grace's blog" from daycare and the rest of the night so you can check out more there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooohh, so cute. Connor wore the exact same costume! They would have made an adorable couple... Did Rylee waddle when she walked too?

Anonymous said...

Grace and Rylee are going to LOVE looking back on these pictures! How cute are those girls, I mean come on! :) Keep taking photos, they are the best reminders of our past... LOVE YOU RYLEE DAWN!!!! :)
-cutest Mouse ever... a mouse Mom(gramma vikki) isn't afraid of! Her eyes melt my heart!