CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Monkey Girl

The past month Rylee has been a little monkey, climbing into or onto whatever she can. The refrigerator and toy box are her 2 favorite things to get into. I was putting the groceries away one day and I turned around to look for her and I didn't see her and she was quiet. I knew she was up to something.

This is where I found her, digging through the food.

Look at that mischevious face.

I opened the door to tell her to get out and she said "oh, oh".

Then she thought she was pretty funny.

She also loves to get in and out of the toybox.

She usually doesn't play in there too long. She'll look around til she finds what she wants...

and then its time to get out again until she wants a different toy.

No comments: